A request was made for worksheets to go with the lesson sheets on the parts of the body in Filipino which I posted here. Below is the link to a few worksheets on that topic. There are girl and boy versions of the worksheets. The new worksheets are also a sneak peek into the new bundle I’m working on. This set of worksheets features clip art by Kari Bolt and Katie Bailey (Little Red’s Clip Art). Check out their online stores by clicking the links below:
By downloading this PDF file, you agree to the following:
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print this PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrators mentioned own the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of their copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF file, you may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the text link below, not the images, to open the PDF file in another tab.
New! Mga Bahagi ng Katawan Worksheets (November 2017)