A request was made for worksheets to go with the lesson sheets on the parts of the body in Filipino which I posted here. Below is the link to a few worksheets on that topic. There are girl and boy versions of the worksheets. The new worksheets are also a sneak peek into the new bundle I’m working on. This set of worksheets features clip art by Kari Bolt and Katie Bailey (Little Red’s Clip Art). Check out their online stores by clicking the links below:
The file also uses a font by Kimberly Geswein.
By downloading this PDF file, you agree to the following:
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print this PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrators mentioned own the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of their copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF file, you may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the text link below, not the images, to open the PDF file in another tab.
New! Mga Bahagi ng Katawan Worksheets (November 2017)
The three preschool or first grade worksheets below ask the student to draw a circle around the letter with the first sound of the word for the illustration shown. All illustrations are by samutsamot_mom.
You may print and distribute these worksheets to your children or students, but you may not do so for profit. Click on the link below to open the pdf file with the three worksheets in a new tab.
Here’s another file with two similar worksheets: Unang Tunog_2
The eyes and window clipart are from wpclipart.com. The umbrella, bed, car, and faucet clipart are from clker.com. The flower clipart is from clipartpal.com, and the house clipart is from primaryclipart.com. All the other illustrations are by samutsamot_mom.
The thumbnails of five preschool worksheets are shown below. These thumbnails are links to the pdf worksheets. The worksheet instructions are in Filipino. You may download, print, and distribute them to your children or students. Please do not distribute them for profit. All illustrations are by samutsamot_mom.
This 1-page worksheet asks the child to match the baby/young animal to its mother.
This 1-page worksheet asks the child to answer the question by identifying the animal or animals from those shown in the worksheet.
This 2-page worksheet asks the child to identify the other half of each big cat, cut the other half, and paste it beside the correct big cat.
This 2-page worksheet asks the child to count the things or animals and write the number inside the box.
This 1-page worksheet asks the child to circle the twenty differences between the two drawings of the same group of children.