FREE PRINTABLE DepEd SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2017-2018
On May 5, 2017, the Department of Education (DepEd) issued DepEd Order No. 25, s. 2017 entitled School Calendar for School Year 2017-2018. Based on the information in that Order, I created a School Calendar (June 2017 to April 2018) using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Each page has a monthly calendar with the DepEd school activities and holidays. Cells for holidays (regular and special non-working holidays) and weekends are colored gray to indicate that there are no classes during those days. There are, however, some activities scheduled during weekends.
The days for quarterly examinations, distribution of report cards, and parent-teacher conferences are indicated. Each month also includes the Number of Class Days on the upper right hand of the page and the tentative DepEd activities yet to be scheduled.
If you would like to edit the PowerPoint file, you may download the font I used (Bebas Neue) from here. I also provided a link to the PDF version of the calendar if you do not wish to edit the file. Click the link(s) below to open the file(s) in another tab.
DepEd SY 2017 to 2018 Calendar (Editable PowerPoint file)
ACTIVITIES AND OBSERVANCES MANDATED BY LAW FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2017-2018
I also created a list of activities and observances mandated by law as indicated in the DepEd Order No. 25, s. 2017. I updated the list to reflect the dates as provided in the Department of Health’s (DOH) Health Calendar for 2017. I also added the dates indicated in the laws mandating the activity (placed inside parentheses). The dates of some activities I left blank since the DepEd has yet to issue notices on the specific dates of the different activities.
You may edit the PowerPoint file on the Activities and Observances Mandated by Law. I used the font Bebas Neue which you can download and install in your computer. I am also providing a PDF version of the file. Click the link(s) below to open the file(s) in another tab.
Activities and Observances 2017 to 2018 (Editable PowerPoint file)
By downloading the files above, you agree to the following:
- The files are for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print the files and distribute the printouts to your children or students, other parents or teachers.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of these files with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute these files for profit or use them for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload these files or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox.