The PDF file below lists 24 simple Filipino verbs with clip art images of children doing the actions (6 verbs per page). There are also sheets with the English translations of these verbs.
Except for the images in the last lesson sheet, all the clip art images of children are by Kari Bolt. Check out her online store by clicking the link or image below.
The clip art images for the verbs write, read, sleep, bathe, and brush are by Samut-samot Mom. The clip art image for play was obtained from openclipart.org.
The lesson sheets are for personal and classroom use only. You may print and distribute these to your children or students, but you may not do so for profit or use these for any commercial purpose. You also may not upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox.
Click on the link below, not the images, to open the PDF file in another tab.
The pdf lesson and worksheets on Filipino verbs (pandiwa) below are free. Feel free to print (and photocopy if you wish) them for your children or students. Please do not distribute them for profit.
Aralin sa Pandiwa : This 7-page pdf lesson on Filipino verbs includes a long list of common verbs grouped according to their tense (aspekto/panahunan).
The following worksheets test a student’s skill in recognizing Filipino verbs in sentences and selecting the correct form of the verb:
1. Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_1 , Mga sagot sa Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to encircle the verb in each sentence.
2. Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_2 , Mga sagot sa Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_2 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to encircle the verb in each sentence. This worksheet is a bit more challenging than the previous one.
3. Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_1 , Mga sagot sa Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to complete each sentence with the appropriate verb. The student chooses the correct verb from a given boxed list of verbs.
4. Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_2 , Mga sagot sa Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_2 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to underline the verb with the correct tense in order to complete the sentence. The student selects the answer from the three forms of the verb provided inside the parentheses.
5. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_1 (Pagtukoy ng aspekto ng pandiwa) , Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to identify the tense of the underlined verb in the sentence.
The worksheets below ask the student to complete a table of verbs in their past, present, and future tense forms. Two forms are given and the last one must be written by the student.
1. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_4 (easy) , Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_4 (15 items)
2. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_3 (moderate) , Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_3(20 items)
3. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_2 (difficult) , Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_2 (20 items)