Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Samut-samot!
The term ‘Samut-samot’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who resides in the Philippines. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, visitor or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, this website contains material or work which is public domain, or owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, photographs, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website and its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Users are not granted copyrights. Unless otherwise stated, the text in the resource remains the intellectual property of the owner of the website.
- Where applicable, the clip art images and fonts used in the resource remain the intellectual property of the artists indicated in the blog post or Credits Page of the resource.
- If there is no Credit Page in the resource, it is understood that the owner of the website owns the copyright to the text and images in it.
- Some images in a resource may be public domain. In such cases, no attribution is required and commercial use by Samut-samot is allowed.
- Users may not resell the resource, copy or alter it, and claim it as their own, or use it to create derivative works which would infringe on intellectual copyrights.
- Users of the resource are permitted to print (unless stated otherwise) and photocopy its pages for personal use, home use, multi-classroom use, or use in educational environments with the condition that the website address (samutsamot.com) and/or copyright mark and name are not covered, removed, or modified.
- Users of the resource may not sell its printed pages or pages reproduced from photocopying or other processes for profit or for any commercial use.
- Users of the resource may not distribute printed pages or pages reproduced from photocopying as part of modules or workbooks that will be sold or distributed for free outside their home, classroom, tutorial center, or teaching area. However, students/tutees and their parents may take home completed (answered) resource pages.
- Unauthorized use of the resource may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Users of the resource are granted a single and nontransferable license to use it. They are prohibited from giving it or a digital copy of it to someone else for free, for sale, or for any commercial purpose. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, electronic file transfers such as email attachments or sharing through a website, cloud, or network.
- Users of the resource are prohibited from uploading it or any part of it onto any other website such as, but not limited, to Scribd or SlideShare, or any cloud storage or file sharing sites such as, but not limited to, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Mega, or pCloud where third parties can download the product. The artists given credit in the blog posts or Credits Page own the copyrights to the clip art images and/or fonts in the resource. Uploading the resource or any part of it in another website is also an infringement of their copyrights.
- Users of the resource are prohibited from sharing it with others, such as other teachers or parents. However, sharing with a spouse is allowed. Please provide a link to the website instead.
- Users of the resource may provide a direct link to the blog https://samutsamot.com/ if they are reviewing the resource or recommending it through social media websites.
- Users of the resource may copy and store this product in another device that is theirs for personal and private use. A third party must not be able to access the resource.
- For paid resources, Samut-samot and the author or authors cannot be held responsible for the loss, accidental deletion, or damage of the product after its initial receipt through email.
Questions regarding the allowable use of the resources from this website should be emailed to samutsamot.mom (@) gmail.com.
This ‘Terms and Conditions’ document was last reviewed or modified on June 8, 2020. Questions regarding this document should be emailed to samutsamot.mom (@) gmail.com.