Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Samut-samot!
The term ‘Samut-samot’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who resides in the Philippines. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, visitor or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, this website contains material or work which is public domain, or owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, photographs, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website and its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.