Pang-uri Worksheets and Answer Keys

The six free pdf worksheets below are about Filipino adjectives (mga pang-uri).  You may download, print, and photocopy them for your children or students.  Please do not distribute them for profit.

The two 20-item worksheets (with answer keys) below ask the student to underline the adjective in each sentence and to draw an arrow from the adjective to the noun or pronoun it describes.

The two 20-item worksheets (with answer keys) below ask the student to select from a set of adjectives that which will complete the sentence.  Each adjective can be only used once.

The two 20-item worksheets (with answer keys) below ask the student to identify the degree of comparison (positive = lantay; comparative = pahambing; superlative = pasukdol) of the underlined adjective in the sentence.

Advertisements

18 thoughts on “Pang-uri Worksheets and Answer Keys

1. love mandawe May 19, 2016 / 10:50 pm

Nagpapasalamat po ako na may leksyon at worksheet na ginawa niyo at pwedeng madownload. Nakatulong talaga ito sa aking anak. More power!

• samutsamot_mom May 19, 2016 / 11:51 pm

Walang anuman, Love! Natutuwa ako na malaman na nakatulong ako sa iyo at sa iyong mga anak. Salamat din!

2. zenymarielallen November 22, 2016 / 11:42 am

Maraming salamat po…maraming maraming salamat…Hindi man ako major sa asignaturang ito pero natutunan ko na pong mahalin ang pagtuturo ng filipino at malaking parte po ang mga pagsasanay na gawa po ninyo sa bawat kagalakan ng aking mga mag-aaral sa pag-lalapat ng kanilang mga kasagutan. Maraming maraming salamat po.

• samutsamot_mom November 22, 2016 / 1:26 pm

Thank you, Zeny. Your comment is very touching. I am very happy that I was able to help you and your students. Keep up the good work!

3. cathyrine marcelo January 24, 2017 / 12:46 am

salamat po sa activity na ito malaking tulong po ito sa akin at sa aking mag-aaral…God bless!!!

4. Phany Ho March 8, 2017 / 3:09 am

Thank you for posting all these very useful information. It has helped me a lot.. in supporting my kids’ learning. Kudos!

5. BELEN B. ANDRES October 1, 2017 / 4:17 am

MARAMING SALAMAT PO. MALAKING TULONG PO SA AKIN

6. foodblog1s2 November 13, 2017 / 1:53 pm

magandang buhay!!! maraming maraming salamat po sa pagbabahagi ng worksheets mo po. sobra pong nakatulong ito sa pagtuturo ko sa Filipino. God Bless po, maraming salamat ulit

7. your pupil November 16, 2017 / 2:00 pm

ma’am maraming salamat po. tinulungan mo ako dahil sa worksheet nyo po na perfect ko po yung quiz ko maraming salamat po at God bless.

8. PatNic Tan February 7, 2018 / 6:58 am

Thank you for helping me at my test. God bless you always!

9. Pam February 28, 2018 / 11:52 am

You are my go-to blog whenever I need to review my daughter with her Filipino exams. Thank you so much. God bless you and may you continue to share your worksheets with us. 😊

• samutsamot_mom February 28, 2018 / 1:29 pm

You’re welcome! Thank you for regularly supporting my blog!

10. Ants March 17, 2018 / 1:07 am

Thank you for all the worksheets you have made. It has helped me with supplementing my daughter’s lessons in school.