The five free pdf worksheets below are about Filipino adjectives (mga pang-uri). You may download, print, and photocopy them for your children or students. Good and decent people (I hope you’re one of them) will not sell or redistribute these worksheets for profit.
1. Pagtukoy ng Kaantasan ng Pang-uri_3 ; Mga sagot sa Pagtukoy ng Kaantasan ng Pang-uri_3 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to identify the degree of comparison (lantay, pahambing, o pasukdol) of the underlined adjective in each sentence.
The two 15-item worksheets below ask the student to write the correct form (correct degree of comparison) of the given adjective in order to complete the sentence.
2. Pagsulat ng Pang-uri sa Tamang Antas_1 ; Mga sagot sa Pagsulat ng Pang-uri sa Tamang Antas_1
3. Pagsulat ng Pang-uri sa Tamang Antas_2; Mga sagot sa Pagsulat ng Pang-uri sa Tamang Antas_2
The two worksheets below ask the students to make their own sentences. No answer keys are provided.
4. Pagsulat ng Pangungusap na may Pang-uri_1 : This 10-item worksheet asks the student to write a sentence about the given subject in each item. The sentence should have an adjective.
5. Pagsulat ng Pangungusap na may Pang-uri_2 : This 10-item worksheet asks the student to write a sentence using the given adjective with the degree of comparison stated.
This Post Has 7 Comments
thank you very much. God bless your beautiful soul… big help sa mga parents who are hands on in tutoring their child.
i love your worksheets a lot… =) thank you so much…
You’re welcome! Thanks for visiting my blog, Noreen!
THANK YOU SO MUCH…GOD BLESS YOU MORE!
You are very welcome, Anne! Please drop by again. Being a mom, I can only make worksheets during my free time, but I find joy in being able to help others like you. So thank you, too!
I can’t say thank you enough for these worksheets on the Filipino subject. May God bless you always
Pingback: Pang-uri Worksheets (Part 3) | Samut-samot