The PDF file below (at the end of this post) is a collection of Filipino alphabet writing practice sheets.
In the first set of worksheets, the student is asked to trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the Filipino alphabet. The first page is shown below.
In the second set of worksheets, the student is asked to write the lowercase letter under each uppercase letter of the Filipino alphabet.
In the third set of worksheets, the student is asked to write the uppercase letter above each lowercase letter of the Filipino alphabet.
The fourth and fifth set of worksheets are the same as the second and third sets, respectively, the only difference is that lines are provided as guides for the student while writing.
The sixth and last set of worksheets asks the student to write the missing uppercase and lowercase letters of the Filipino alphabet.
By downloading this PDF file, you agree to the following:
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print this PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrator mentioned below owns the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of her copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF file, you may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This file features clip art by Kari Bolt.
Click on the link below to open the PDF file in another tab.