The pdf lesson, four worksheets and their answer keys on Filipino interrogative pronouns (mga panghalip na pananong) are free. You may download, print, and photocopy them for your children or students. To avoid bad karma, do not copy or distribute these for profit.
1. Aralin sa Panghalip na Pananong : This 6-page lesson deals with the Filipino interrogative pronouns sino, sinu-sino, ano, anu-ano, kanino, kani-kanino, and alin. I recommend that you read the lesson introduction (pambungad) first. I encourage you to read the entire lesson before using the worksheets below.
2. Pagpili ng Panghalip na Pananong_1 ; Mga sagot sa Pagpili ng Panghalip na Pananong_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to choose the correct interrogative pronoun that completes the question. The student is asked to select from the given set of interrogative pronouns.
3. Pagpili ng Panghalip na Pananong_2 ; Mga sagot sa Pagpili ng Panghalip na Pananong_2 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to choose the correct interrogative pronoun that completes the question. The student is asked to select from the given set of interrogative pronouns.
4. Pagpili ng Panghalip na Pananong_3 ; Mga sagot sa Pagpili ng Panghalip na Pananong_3 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to underline the correct interrogative pronoun that completes the question. The student is asked to choose among the given three interrogative pronouns inside the parentheses.
5. Pagsulat ng Tanong_1 (Pagsulat ng tanong na may panghalip na pananong): This 10-item worksheet asks the student to write a question based on the given answer statement. The student is instructed to use an interrogative pronoun in the question. There is no answer key provided. The teacher or parent must make sure that the question uses most of the words from the answer statement and that it begins with the correct interrogative pronoun (or shown somewhere in the beginning of the question).
This Post Has 19 Comments
useful worksheets, maraming salamat po.
thank you so much!!
Salamat ng marami. This is a very useful and helpful site. Kudos and thank God for generous people like you.
Thank you po!!!!
I’m so grateful for this site. It’s a big help for mommies like me who make a reviewer for my daughter’s exam. It helped me save more time and energy for some other tasks at home. Hope this site continues to provide more aid in the academe. God bless.
Thank you for your comment, Shiela. I’m a big fan of more quality time with the family.
thank you very much!!! this site is indeed a great help!!!
thanks ….its great….
Salamat sa mga worksheets.Napakalaking tulong sa mga estudyante at magulang.Keep it up!
Thanks sa mga worksheets
maraming maraming salamat po for these worsheets.
Thanks sa mga worksheets malaking tulong sa akin ito lalo na baguhan sa pagtuturo ng filipino.Godbless U!
You’re very welcome! Good luck sa pagtuturo mo!
Maraming salamat sa mga worksheets!
Hello, Nanay! Maraming salamat din sa paggamit ng worksheets!
thank you, your worksheets helped a lot in tutoring my son
You’re welcome, Marites! Good luck to your son!
Maraming Salamat! 🙂 More power to you!