The five pdf worksheets below are about Filipino verbs or pandiwa. These worksheets are appropriate for students in the primary grades (Grades 1 to 3).
You may print and distribute these worksheets for your students and children but please do not distribute them for profit.
1. Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_6: This 15-item worksheet asks the student to circle the verb in each sentence.
2. Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_7: This 15-item worksheet asks the student to circle the word that is not a verb. Each item has four words. The illustration in the worksheet is by samutsamot_mom.
3. Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_4: This 15-item worksheet asks the student to circle the verb that will complete the sentence. The student chooses from a group of three verbs.
4. Pagsulat ng Pandiwa_3 ; Mga sagot sa Pagsulat ng Pandiwa_3: This 15-item worksheet asks the student to complete a sentence by writing a verb using a given root word. The verb must be in the correct tense.
5. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_6: This 2-page worksheet has two parts. The first part asks the student to classify verbs according to their tense (panahunan o aspekto). The second part asks the student to complete sentences using the verbs in the first part.