The pdf lesson and worksheets on Filipino verbs (pandiwa) below are free. Feel free to print (and photocopy if you wish) them for your children or students. Please do not distribute them for profit.
Aralin sa Pandiwa : This 7-page pdf lesson on Filipino verbs includes a long list of common verbs grouped according to their tense (aspekto/panahunan).
The following worksheets test a student’s skill in recognizing Filipino verbs in sentences and selecting the correct form of the verb:
1. Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_1 , Mga sagot sa Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to encircle the verb in each sentence.
2. Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_2 , Mga sagot sa Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_2 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to encircle the verb in each sentence. This worksheet is a bit more challenging than the previous one.
3. Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_1 , Mga sagot sa Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to complete each sentence with the appropriate verb. The student chooses the correct verb from a given boxed list of verbs.
4. Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_2 , Mga sagot sa Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_2 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to underline the verb with the correct tense in order to complete the sentence. The student selects the answer from the three forms of the verb provided inside the parentheses.
5. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_1 (Pagtukoy ng aspekto ng pandiwa) , Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to identify the tense of the underlined verb in the sentence.
The worksheets below ask the student to complete a table of verbs in their past, present, and future tense forms. Two forms are given and the last one must be written by the student.
1. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_4 (easy) , Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_4 (15 items)
2. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_3 (moderate) , Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_3(20 items)
3. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_2 (difficult) , Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_2 (20 items)
This Post Has 43 Comments
big help!! sobra! thank you very much!
salamat po talaga sa lahat na tulong niyo po
Hello Ma’am, thank you so much Ma’am. It’s helped me so much. I use worksheets in my tutorial class. I hope God give you and your family more blessings.
Thank you so much for your worksheets ma’am Pia. It helped me a lot in tutoring my son. I myself had a hard time understanding his lessons. You are truly a blessing!
Thank you for helping me everyday! 🙂
maraming salamat… malaking tulong po ito sa pagaaral ng anak ko,..
thank you so much for making these worksheets.. God bless you
Thank you sooooo much for these free resources <3 God Bless!
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. May God bless you
such a great help. thank you!
really a big help..thanks so much for making it free..now I’m worry free to my son”s Filipino lessons. God Bless.
Thank you for making them all free and accessible. ang laking tulong sa anak ko at sa akin. God bless u.
salamat neto mam, ang gusto ko lang malaman kung anong aralin bago etong aspekto ng pandiwa,nahihirapan ang anak ko at ako
Hi, Josephine! Ang aralin na nauna sa aspekto ng pandiwa ay ang paksa (topic) na pagkilala sa pandiwa. Kailangan natutukoy ng mag-aaral ang salitang pandiwa sa isang pangungusap. Dahil ang pandiwa (verb) ay may tatlong aspekto (pangnagdaan/past, pangkasalukuyan/present, at panghinaharap/future), paiba-iba ang anyo nito.
Halimbawa, ang pandiwang kumain sa tatlong aspekto ay kumain, kumakain, at kakain. Dapat makilala ng mag-aaral na lahat na ito ay mga pandiwa dahil nagsasaad ito ng kilos.
Subukan muna ninyong sagutan ang unang worksheet sa itaas (Pagkilala sa Pandiwa_1).
10 example of Aspekto ng pandiwa
Please type “aspekto ng pandiwa” in the Search box.
I find your worksbeets very useful. Thank you so much.
thank you so much sa mga worksheets mo. it helped me a lot in my tutorial classes.
very helpful blog 🙂 God bless you! 🙂
The best Filipino guide and worksheets. Thank you for making them all free and accessible. May you be much blessed for your generosity.
thank you po!!!
thanks a lot
Thank you! This is really a great help for me. Such a good job!
You’re welcome, Jeanne! I’m glad to be of service.
Thank you very much! thanks for sharing your time in making this page,..Good job!
You’re very welcome, shine_481!
Thanks for sharing this worksheets… It was very big help for my students..
P.s. Please add more. Thanks
Thanks, Yuki! I’m sorry I haven’t been posting worksheets lately. I’ve been taking a summer break. I’m glad my worksheets helped your students. Drop by again soon.
thank you very much!! , it was a very big help for a mother like me for making the reviewing easy
You are very welcome!
Your worksheets make reviewing my daughter an easy task! Thank you very much!!
You are very welcome, Arlene! Drop by again soon and good luck to your daughter.
thank you so much, it was easier for me to teach my nephew Filipino…your worksheets helped me a lot!
Thank you for viewing my blog again, Julie! I’m so glad I could help.
kindly share a detailed lesson plan for pandiwa and aspeto if it’s just ok with you..thanks a lot.. and God bless
Hi, Donna! I’m sorry I don’t have lesson plans. I am currently not a teacher. I only offer resources for teachers and students. Thank you for visiting my blog.
thanks…very helpful for my son’s lessons
Malu, thank you for reading my blog and using my worksheets. Good luck to your son!
My kids are non tagalog speaking, and I have to give so much effort in teaching them the language. Thanks to your page it made teaching and learning accessible, easy, and fun. No need to wrestle with facts it’s within the reach of my finger tips! so much appreciation! Keep it up, ’cause your are doing an awesome job!