The worksheets below are appropriate for preschool or first grade students studying Filipino. All illustrations are by samutsamot_mom unless otherwise indicated in the post. If clipart images are used, they are royalty-free or public domain. If images from fonts are used, these fonts are licensed as freeware.
You may download, save, print, and photocopy them for your children or students. Please do not copy any part of the worksheets and/or distribute them for profit.
1. Piliin ang Hugis_1 : This worksheet asks the students to draw a line from the object to its corresponding shape (hugis). The pizza slice clipart was obtained from wpclipart.com.
2. Piliin ang Hugis_2 : This worksheet asks the student to color the shape that is the shape of the object shown. The rose and lace heart clipart was obtained from wpclipart.com. The two cartouches were obtained from “Ornamental Scrolls and Cartouches CD-ROM and Book” (Dover Publications, Inc.).
Worksheets 3 and 4 below ask the student to circle the object that does not belong to the set. Each boxed set has four objects to choose from.
3. Bilugan ang Naiiba_1
5. Bilugan ang Tamang Pandiwa_1 : This 10-item worksheet asks the student to circle the verb (pandiwa) that tells the action shown in the picture.
Most of the images used here were obtained from the fonts Children, Kiddie Clip 1, and Kiddie Clip 2. The singing man clipart image was obtained from clipartlogo.com.
The two 10-item worksheets below ask the student to circle the noun (pangngalan) that names the object, animal, or person shown.
6. Bilugan ang Tamang Pangngalan_1 (The church clipart image was obtained from wpclipart.com.)
7. Bilugan ang Tamang Pangngalan_2 (The key, pencil sharpener, and car clipart images were obtained from openclipart.org.)