The PDF file below is a reading exercise in Filipino about the family. It explains what a family is and describes the characteristics of a family. There are a few multiple-choice questions and three open-ended questions that the student is asked to answer about his or her family.
By downloading this PDF file, you agree to the following:
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print this PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrator mentioned below owns the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of her copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF file, you may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This file features clip art by Kari Bolt.
Click on the link below, not the image, to open the PDF file in another tab.
Check out my other posts on families by clicking the links below: