The PDF file below is a short reading exercise in Filipino about everyday things a child can do with his or her two hands. It may be used as an introduction to a lesson on Filipino action words or verbs (pandiwa).
The second page is a worksheet showing children doing different actions. The student is asked to circle the Filipino word that describes the action.
By downloading this PDF file, you agree to the following:
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print this PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrator mentioned below owns the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of her copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF file, you may e-mail me at email@example.com.
This file features clip art by Kari Bolt.
Click on the link below, not the image, to open the PDF file in another tab.
This Post Has 8 Comments
Ang husay! salamat po sa inyong mga worksheets in Filipino. Malaking tulong po ito sa mga guro, magulang, at higit sa lahat sa ating mga mag-aaral. God bless you po!
Ang galing nito! Maraming salamat!
Thank you very much! New subscriber here!
Thank you for this! Napakalaking tulong po nito saakin bilang bagong guro sa Filipino.
Maraming salamat po sa pagbahagi ng inyong mga worksheets. Malaking tulong ito sa mga magulang at mga batang mag-aaral.
Sobrang galing po ng inyong mga worksheet! Maraming salamat sa libreng tulong para sa mga mag-aaral at magulang/guro na tulad ko.
thank you for sharing your activity sheets, we promise we will use it for our community service or enrichment activity to the streets kids. hoping we can avail some others materials find most fitted to a higher level.(junior high). maraming salamat
maraming salamat sa mga gawaing nakakatulong sa mga bata