The PDF file below is the second part of a collection of Filipino reading sheets and worksheets on the topic of being healthy (for kids). This second part covers three good health practices: bathing, exercising and sleeping.
The part with text may be read to the children. This is followed by a worksheet on the good health practice. The child may be guided in completing the worksheet.
For the reading sheet on sleeping, I provided two versions: one for preschool children (3 to 5 years old), who need 10 to 13 hours of sleep daily; the other is for children from 6 to 13 years old, who need 9 to 11 hours of sleep daily. There is also a boy version and a girl version of the worksheet on sleeping.
By downloading this PDF file, you agree to the following:
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print this PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrators mentioned below own the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of their copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF file, you may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These reading sheets and worksheets feature clip art by Little Red’s Clip Art and Kari Bolt. Click the links below to visit their online stores.
Others illustrations are by Samut-samot Mom or were obtained from openclipart.org.
Click the link below, not the image, to open the PDF file in another tab.