The PDF file below is the third and last part of a collection of Filipino worksheets on the topic of being healthy (for kids). This file has three worksheets which ask the student to color the happy face if the practice/activity is good for one’s health and color the sad face if it is an unhealthy practice. There are 10 items per worksheet.
For younger children, the text may be read to them. They children may also be asked why the practice is good or bad for one’s health.
By downloading this PDF file, you agree to the following:
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print this PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrator mentioned below owns the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of her copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF file, you may e-mail me at email@example.com.
The PDF file features clip art by Kari Bolt. Check out her online store. The happy and sad faces are by Samut-samot Mom.
Click the link below, not the image, to open the PDF file in another tab.