Below is the link to a PDF file with three worksheets on Filipino consonant blends (kambal-katinig). The student is asked to write the missing kambal-katinig to complete the Filipino word represented by the illustration or image.
By downloading this PDF file, you agree to the following:
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print this PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrators mentioned below own the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of their copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF file, you may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These worksheets on kambal-katinig feature clip art by Little Red’s Clip Art and Kari Bolt. Check out their online stores at teacherspayteachers.com. Others illustrations are by Samut-samot Mom or were obtained from openclipart.org.
Click the link below, not the image, to open the PDF file in another tab.
This Post Has 4 Comments
Great site! Big help for my son!
I’m still confused. Yung salitang “eroplano” ang sabi nung iba walang kambal katinig. Ito daw ay e-rop-la-no.
According to the UP Diksiyonaryong Filipino, eroplano is syllabicated as e-ro-pla-no, not e-rop-la-no.
Pingback: New Diptonggo Worksheets | Samut-samot