A few Filipino worksheets

Here are a few Filipino worksheets.  Please feel free to print and use them at home for your children or make copies for your students.  Please note that the author is not a Filipino teacher.  She would appreciate it if you would point out any mistakes that you may find in the worksheets.  Thank you.

Parirala o Pangungusap_1

Uri ng Pangungusap_1

Simuno at Panaguri_1

Pantangi at Pambalana_1

Panghalip na panao_1

Kambal katinig_1

Magkasingkahulugan at Magkasalungat_1

16 thoughts on “A few Filipino worksheets

• samutsamot_mom August 3, 2012 / 2:37 pm

Hi, Mariah! I wrote the worksheets assuming that a teacher or parent would be able to check your answers. Please tell me which worksheets you would like the answers to and I will gladly e-mail the answers to you.

1. madispoint03 (@madispoint03) August 19, 2013 / 4:07 am

I found your worksheets very helpful especially that Filipino-related exercises are not quite available in the internet. Thank you!

• samutsamot_mom August 20, 2013 / 12:49 am

You’re very welcome. As Rodney Copperbottom of the Robots movie said, “See a need, fill a need!” Drop by again soon!

2. jen October 18, 2013 / 4:23 am

Its a great help for us mom. Thanks a lot. Are there worksheets especified in every grade levels. I have grade 2 and 8.

• samutsamot_mom October 18, 2013 / 5:29 am

Hi, Jen! The worksheets in my blog are for preschool and elementary (Grades 1 to 6) students. I am sorry to say that my worksheets are not classified according to grade level (except the ones for preschoolers which have their own category). The abilities of children differ, so I leave it up to the parents and teachers to decide which worksheets are appropriate for their children/students. Sometimes I do mention what grade level the worksheets are for, but not all posts have this guideline. When looking for worksheets for your kids, it is best to type the topic in the Search box. However, I will take into account your suggestion of tagging my future posts with the grade level they are intended for. Thank you for dropping by and using my worksheets. Good luck to your kiddos!

3. yas July 1, 2014 / 4:58 am

Thank you so much for your worksheets. They have been very helpful. God bless!

4. juliechael July 1, 2014 / 11:56 am

your worksheets is very good thank you 🙂

5. Claire Anne Zapico July 3, 2014 / 9:00 am

I love your worksheets, I hope you can also have parts of the body and how to introduce yourself in tagalog 🙂 God bless you and more power.

• samutsamot_mom July 3, 2014 / 9:07 am

Thanks, Claire! I actually do have the parts of the body worksheets in Filipino or do you want them in English? Please type “bahagi ng katawan” in the Search box of my blog. I also have the parts of the face worksheets in Filipino. I’ll see what I can do about the topic of “introducing yourself” in Filipino. Thanks for your suggestion!

6. jols16 July 5, 2014 / 2:25 pm

Hi! your site is very helpful and I’m very appreciate it…hope you add about “ayos ng pangungusap….Thanks a million!

• samutsamot_mom July 6, 2014 / 7:20 am

Hi, jols16! Please type “ayos ng pangungusap” in the Search box of my blog. The post entitled “Pangungusap Worksheets (Part 2)” has the worksheets you are looking for. Drop by again soon!

7. Joshane January 31, 2015 / 11:53 am