The PDF file below has two crossword puzzles in Filipino. The answers are eight landforms in Filipino (kapatagan, lambak, burol, pulo, talampas, bundok, bulkan and bulubundukin). The first crossword has clip art of the different landforms and the student will be asked to identify the landform using the clip art images. The second puzzle has descriptions (in Filipino) for each landform. The answers appear on the page after the blank crossword.
All the clip art used in these two crosswords are by Nedti (Hand Drawn Doodle Digital Clipart Design). Check out their online store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/Nedti.
- This PDF file is for personal and classroom use ONLY.
- You may print the PDF file and distribute the printouts to your children or students, but you MAY NOT distribute the printouts to other parents or teachers.
- You MAY NOT share digital copies of this PDF file with anyone. Just refer them to samutsamot.com.
- You MAY NOT print and distribute this PDF file for profit or use it for any commercial purpose.
- You MAY NOT upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox. The illustrator(s) mentioned above own the copyrights to the clip art images in this PDF file. Uploading this file in another website is an infringement of their copyrights.
- If you have any questions regarding the use of this PDF files, you may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below to open the file in another tab.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Thank you very much. God bless!