Isulat ang Nawawalang Titik Worksheets (Part 1)

The link below opens a pdf file with 10 worksheets. In each worksheet the student is asked to write the missing first letter of the words. Each worksheet has illustrations of things that begin with the same letter. The letters included in the file are: A, B, D, E, G, H, I, K, L, and M.

Pagsulat ng Nawawalang Titik_1

Feel free to print and distribute these worksheets to your children or students, but please do not do so for profit. All illustrations are by samutsamot_mom. The thumbnails of the worksheets are shown below.

Nawawalang Titik A

Nawawalang Titik B

Nawawalang Titik D

Nawawalang Titik E

Nawawalang Titik G

Nawawalang Titik H

Nawawalang Titik I

Nawawalang Titik K

Nawawalang Titik L

Nawawalang Titik M

The worksheets for the letters N, Ng, O, P, R, S, T, U, W, and Y will be posted next time. There will be no worksheets for the borrowed letters C, ร‘, Q, V, X, and Z because these letters are often used for proper nouns.

Advertisements

14 thoughts on “Isulat ang Nawawalang Titik Worksheets (Part 1)

1. Daisy M. Fagutao February 23, 2014 / 9:14 am

Thank you for unselfishly sharing your filipino worksheets…..it is a big help in teaching my 4 yr old daughter in learning the filipino language. My daughter is poor in filipino words so she needs to expand her filipino vocabulary by identifying pictures in filipino. May I therefore request you to post more worksheets of pictures for each letter for the child to identify….fpr example for letter K there will be pictures of kalabasa, koneho, kabute, kama…etc……Thank you very much……

• samutsamot_mom February 23, 2014 / 12:53 pm

Thank you for your suggestion, Daisy! In the meantime, feel free to check out my other posts under the category Preschool Worksheets or type “alpabetong Filipino” in the Search box for various worksheets with illustrations.

2. savedbygrace February 25, 2014 / 3:42 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these.. It saved me lots of time.. I am teaching street kids every afternoon in my area and most of them cannot read yet, and teaching our language how to read is better than if I teach them English.. It is quite a struggle for me at first, but I am accepting the challenge for them to be functional in our country. ๐Ÿ™‚

• samutsamot_mom February 26, 2014 / 3:03 am

Thank you very much for bringing my worksheets to the streets. I am more than happy to help people who freely share their time and talent for the benefit of others, especially the youth. Kudos to you! (I see that you’re still using rocketmail. It was my first e-mail account (decades ago). Hotmail is actually pretty old na rin, but I just can’t seem to let it go.)

3. Pau October 15, 2014 / 4:50 am

Hi! I’ve just started teaching Filipino to Koreans here in Manila, and these worksheets of yours are awesome! The choice of words and pictures are really good, and because it’s in black and white, when my student gets bored, she can just color them in. Haha! Thank you so much for being generous with these worksheets and I’m definitely going to use more of your work in the future! God bless you! ^^

• samutsamot_mom October 15, 2014 / 9:15 am

Hi, Pau! Thank you for using my worksheets. I’m glad to be of service to teachers like you. Drop by again soon!

4. mitchiquikie@yahoo.com April 6, 2015 / 9:34 am

thank you for this… this will help a lot to my daughter

5. che de torres June 21, 2015 / 1:02 pm

thank you madam for sharing your worksheets, it’s such a big big help in teaching my kindergarten pupils. it saves a lot of my time, doing instructional materials every night for my pupils. i have 66 pupils in kindergarten, half in the morning and half in the afternoon.
    God Bless you!!!!
    and more blessing to share…

• samutsamot_mom June 22, 2015 / 2:24 am

You’re very welcome, Che! Wow, 66 kindergartners! What a challenge! I’m so happy that my worksheets help you. Happy teacher = happy students. More power to you!

• ferdinand June 25, 2015 / 12:17 am

thank you very much now i can teach my son at home with your help…god bless you..

• samutsamot_mom June 25, 2015 / 1:20 am

You’re welcome, Ferdinand! Thanks for visiting my blog!

• che de torres September 28, 2015 / 6:05 am

thank you ma’am!

6. Alma Ayson Cortez July 26, 2016 / 2:45 pm

Thank you so much ma’am! You are really a blessing. Through your worksheets my special pupils (children with learning disabilities and global developmental delay) were able to learn more all the letters ๐Ÿ™‚ Regards and more power!

• samutsamot_mom July 27, 2016 / 1:31 am

You’re very welcome, Alma! I am happy to hear about your students’ successes. Thank you too for using my worksheets.