Kasarian ng Pangngalan Worksheets (Part 2)

The thumbnails below are links to pdf worksheets on the gender of Filipino nouns o kasarian ng pangngalan. These worksheets are for students in the primary grades. Similar worksheets for higher grade levels are posted here.

You may print, photocopy, and distribute these worksheets to your children or students. Please do not copy or distribute these worksheets for profit.

The two worksheets below ask the student to write the nouns inside the box labeled with its correct gender.

Kasarian ng Pangngalan_6

Kasarian ng Pangngalan_7

The worksheet below asks the student to draw a line from the masculine noun (pangngalang panlalaki) to its matching feminine noun (pangngalang pambabae).

Itambal ang mga Pangngalang Panlalaki at Pambabae_1

The worksheet below asks the student to identify the noun (from a group of four nouns) with a different gender by circling it.

Bilugan ang may Naiibang Kasarian_1

Advertisements

20 thoughts on “Kasarian ng Pangngalan Worksheets (Part 2)

1. samutsamot_mom July 26, 2013 / 8:44 am

Thank you, Jay! The website you recommended is very helpful. Are you the website’s author?

2. ana August 5, 2013 / 5:44 am

thank you for sharing. very helpful to my son who is really having a hard time learning Tagalog words. do you happen to have worksheets for reading comprehension? thank you =)

3. samutsamot_mom August 5, 2013 / 6:22 am

Hi, Ana! You’re very welcome! Unfortunately, I do not have reading comprehension worksheets in Filipino. However, I do plan to make some in the future. May I ask what grade your son is in?

4. Ohlie I. Macatangay September 24, 2014 / 10:29 am

this is very helpful…

5. charms October 1, 2014 / 7:19 am

hi. d u have more worksheets grade 1 students ? If you still have the time you can include edukasyon sa pagpapakatao, mapeh, araling panlipunan… Thanks for the help. I appreciate your concern to make learning easy and fun for both the parents and the children. Keep it up

6. samutsamot_mom October 1, 2014 / 10:58 am

Hi, Charms! The worksheets in the Preschool Worksheets category may be also be used for first grade students. You may also type in key words in the Search box. I’m sorry I don’t have any worksheets available for the other subjects because I’m currently homeschooling my daughter. I may be able to add Araling Panlipunan worksheets once my daughter is enrolled in a conventional school next year. Fingers crossed. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

7. Jocelyn Quetua October 16, 2014 / 3:43 am

very helpful! Good thing you have this website to help us parents review our children who are born abroad but are now studying in the Philippines.

8. rea September 9, 2015 / 12:23 am

thank you so much for these activities

9. zayda August 3, 2016 / 9:39 am

thank you po sa mga activities na ito… Sobrang laking tulong po…God bless po sa website nyo….

10. iyah@yahoo.com August 21, 2016 / 8:36 am

this is very helpful and thank you so much for these activities

11. Anonymous October 22, 2016 / 1:42 pm

Maraming Salamat sayo. Napakalaking tulong ng iyong inililathala. More power!

12. Gail November 6, 2016 / 3:33 am

Thank you Samut Samot for these worksheets

13. Mo January 24, 2017 / 4:53 am

Salamat sa pagupload ng mga worksheets! Ang laking tulong nito sa pagrereview ng mga anak ko, at lalo na sa akin. Sobrang bawas sa oras at stress! Thank you talaga! Hulog ka ng langit!

14. AMERAH-CRIS April 13, 2018 / 7:51 am

MALAKING TULONG PO ITONG WEBSITE NINYO SA AKIN AS A TEACHER AND A PARENT. THANKS PO..

15. RUFINA D. PAURILLO June 27, 2018 / 11:50 am

Thank you very much! You’re worksheets are very helpful. You’re really a heaven sent to me.