The pdf worksheets below are handwriting worksheets on the four Filipino consonants or katinig W, X, Y, and Z. The worksheets have a few illustrated examples of things that begin with the letter or use that particular letter. Click on the thumbnail below to download the worksheet.
Note that for the Y worksheet, the Filipino word for cave is yungib.
All illustrations in this set of worksheets are by samutsamot_mom. Feel free to download, print, and photocopy these worksheets for your students or children. Please do not copy any part of the worksheets and/or distribute them for profit.
Below are the links to the previous posts with the other Filipino alphabet handwriting worksheets.
1. Filipino Vowels/Patinig (A, E, I, O , and U)
2. Filipino Consonants/Katinig (B, C, D, F, and G)
3. Filipino Consonants/Katinig (H, J, K, L, and M)
4. Filipino Consonants/Katinig (N, Ñ, Ng, P, and Q)
5. Filipino Consonants/Katinig (R, S, T, and V)