The seven free pdf worksheets below deal with Filipino nouns or pangngalan. There are no answer keys given to worksheets which may have a variety of answers. Feel free to print these for your kids or students. Please do not use or reproduce them for profit.
For a lesson and worksheets on gender nouns, refer to a previous post on Kasarian ng Pangngalan.
1. Pangngalan_2 (Pagbigay ng pangngalang pambalana): This 20-item worksheet asks the student to give a fourth common noun (pangngalang pambalana) to a group of three common nouns that share a common characteristic.
2. Pangngalan_3 (Pagbigay ng pangngalang pantangi): This 20-item worksheet asks the student to give a fourth proper noun (pangngalang pantangi) to a group of three proper nouns that share a common characteristic.
3. Pangngalan_4 (Pagbigay ng kategorya ng pangngalan), Mga sagot sa Pangngalan_4: This 20-item worksheet asks the student to give the category to which the underlined noun in each sentence belongs (person, thing, animal, place, or event).
4. Pangngalan_5 (Pagbigay ng halimbawa ng pangngalan): This worksheet asks the student to give five examples of nouns (common or proper nouns) for each noun category (person, thing, animal, place, event, and concept/idea).
5. Pantangi at Pambalana_2 (Pagbigay ng halimbawa ng pangngalan): This 20-item worksheet asks the student to give a corresponding common or proper noun to the given noun.
6. Pantangi at Pambalana_3 (Pagbigay ng pangngalang pantangi): This 30-item worksheet asks the student to give a corresponding proper noun for each given common noun.
7. Pantangi at Pambalana_4 (Pagtukoy ng pambalana ng pangngalang pantangi): This 20-item worksheet asks the student to select the corresponding common noun of a given proper noun. The answers are given on the second page.
This Post Has 28 Comments
Thank you!!! This helps me a lot.
Thank you so much for all of these. I love that there are different approaches to the same topic.
Maraming salamat sa mga worksheets. I am a mother who is most of the time away from my kids so when they have exams, I download worksheets to serve as their reviewer.
Thank you so much for these worksheets. Really a big help. Looking forward for more lessons in Filipino. God bless you more and more Power po.
thank you po God bless
Napakalaking tulong ng mga worksheets na ginagamit ko mula sa website na ito… Mas napapadali ang pagtulong ko sa aking mga mag-aaral at sa aking anak. Salamat!!!
Maraming-maraming salamat po.. Bilang isang guro at sobrang busy na magulang sobrang nakakatulong po sa akin ang mga worksheet po dito.. bukod pa po don, yong mga mag-aaral ko madali po nilang nagagawa ang kanilang takdang aralin.. more power po..
Walang anuman, Jenny! Ako’y masaya dahil nakatulong ako sa inyo.
Thank you this helped in in my exam I just finished checking it and I got a perfect score thanks alot!!!!
You’re welcome and congratulations!
worksheet for pangangalang konreto at di konkreto
Such a relief finding you, samutsamot_mom! Maraming salamat! subscribed! 😉
Thank u, it will help a lot to my pupils godbless u more
You’re welcome, Mae!
Thanks You So Much I Can Use This 😀
thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot..it helps a lot.. keep it up..God Bless.. 🙂
thank you so much Samut-samot
Pingback: Pangngalan Worksheets (Part 5) | Samut-samot
You are Heaven Sent! Pilipino is not an easy subject to teach my son! I admire your dedication to this website. It is the BEST Pilipino tutorial that I encountered on line! God Bless!
I really agree!!!
Pingback: Pangngalan Worksheets (Part 2) | Samut-samot
Thank you so much, this is a big help for my kids..
Thank you for using my worksheets, Ellen. Good luck to your kids!
Thank you so much! This help me a lot with teaching my nephew his Filipino subject!
Thank you too, Julie Lee, for using them. I wish your nephew good luck in his Filipino subject.