I wanted to make a Filipino version of an “All About Me” information sheet which a child could fill up with information about himself or herself during the first day of school. The Filipino phrase “Tungkol Sa Akin” (Filipino translation of “about me”) sounded awkward. My husband and daughter thought that the title “Ito Ako!” (“This Is Me!”) sounded better.
The PDF file below is the “Ito Ako!” information sheet. The child can write the following information about himself or herself:
- Pangalan (Name)
- Kaarawan (Birthday)
- Edad (Age)
- Tirahan (Address)
- Telepono (Telephone number)
- Mga Paborito Ko (pagkain, laruan, lugar, palabas o sine) : The child writes down his or her favorite food, toy, place, and show or movie.
- Ang Pamilya Ko (My Family) : The child can draw his or her family in the space provided.
- Mga Libangan Ko (My Hobbies) : The child draws or lists his or her hobbies or favorite things to do in the space provided.
- “Dito ako magaling!” : The child draws or writes the things he or she is good at doing in the circular frame.
- “Paglaki ko, gusto ko maging…” : The child draws or writes in the circular frame what he or she wants to become in the future.
You can choose between a boy or a girl on the first page. The second page is the same for boys and girls.
All the clip art images of children in the PDF file are by Kari Bolt. Check out her online store by clicking the link or image below.
The information sheets are for personal and classroom use only. You may print and distribute these to your children or students, but you may not do so for profit or use these for any commercial purpose. You also may not upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as (but not limited to) Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as (but not limited to) Google Drive or Dropbox.
Click on the link below, not the images, to open the PDF file in another tab.
Want other data in these sheets? Leave a comment below.