The four pdf worksheets below are about Filipino prepositions or pang-ukol. Below is a list of Filipino pang-ukol.
- ng/ng mga (of, by)
- sa/sa mga (in, to, on, at, into, onto, upon, etc.)
- alinsunod sa/alinsunod kay (according to)
- ayon sa/ayon kay (according to)
- hinggil sa/hinggil kay (about/regarding or concerning)
- tungkol sa/tungkol kay (about/regarding or concerning)
- ukol sa/ukol kay (about/regarding or concerning)
- labag sa/labag kay (against)
- laban sa/laban kay (against)
- mula sa (from)
- para sa/para kay (for)
- tungo sa (toward)
- nang may (with)
- nang wala/nang walang (without)
- ni/nina (of)
You may print these worksheets for your students or children, but you may not distribute these for profit. These worksheets are appropriate for fifth or sixth grade students. The second page of each file is the answer key.
1. Pagkilala sa Pang-ukol_2 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to underline the pang-ukol (there can be more than one) in each sentence.
2. Pagpili ng Tamang Pang-ukol_2 : This 10-item worksheet asks the student to choose the correct pang-ukol (given three choices) that completes the sentence.
The three worksheets below ask the students to fill each blank with the correct pang-ukol in order to complete the sentence.