Listed below are the links to four pdf files. These files are about the Filipino words for different items of clothing and several things (accessories) that are worn. The thumbnails of each file are shown below the link.
All illustrations are by samutsamot_mom. You may print and distribute these files to your students or children, but please do not do so for profit.
Below is the list of items included in the files. However, the words kapote, bota, salamin, and tsaleko are not included in the 2-page worksheet (fourth pdf file).
- kamisadentro (shirt with sleeves and a collar; sleeves may be short or long; may be worn with a necktie)
- kamiseta (T-shirt)
- blusa (blouse)
- pantalon (pants/trousers)
- maong na pantalon (denim jeans/denim pants)
- palda (skirt)
- dyaket/jaket (jacket)
- amerikana (coat, as part of a suit)
- tsaleko (vest)
- sando (sleeveless shirt)
- shorts/korto (shorts; the word shorts is often used instead of korto)
- bestida (dress)
- padyama (pajamas)
- kapote (raincoat)
- bota (boots)
- sombrero (hat)
- bupanda (scarf/bandana)
- kurbata (necktie)
- salamin (eyeglasses)
- sinturon (belt)
- medyas (socks)
- sapatos (shoes)
- tsinelas (slippers)
- bakya (wooden shoes/wooden clogs)
1. Mga Damit
3. Mga Damit at Bagay na Isinusuot_flashcards : These mini-flashcards and handwriting sheets may be cut and stapled together to make a mini-book.
4. Bilugan ang Tawag sa Isinusuot : This 2-page worksheet asks the student to draw a circle around the Filipino word for the item shown.