IMPORTANT NOTE: Feel free to download, save, print, photocopy, or distribute the pdf worksheets in this post. Please do not distribute the worksheets or any part of the worksheets for profit.
The six pdf worksheets below are about Filipino sentences or pangungusap. They are appropriate for Grade 1 or Grade 2 students.
1. Pangungusap o Hindi_1 ; Mga sagot sa Pangungusap o Hindi_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to tell whether a given group of words forms a sentence.
2. Pagbuo ng Pangungusap_2 ; Mga sagot sa Pagbuo ng Pangungusap_2 : The first part of this 15-item worksheet asks the student to match groups of words to make a complete sentence. The second part asks the student to unscramble the words to make a complete sentence.
3. Pagsulat ng Pangungusap na Pasalaysay_2 : This worksheet asks the student to write statements that describe each picture.
The two 10-item worksheets below ask the student to convert declarative sentences (pangungusap na pasalaysay) into interrogative sentences (pangungusap na patanong), and interrogative sentences into declarative sentences.
4. Pangungusap na Pasalaysay at Patanong_1 ; Mga sagot sa Pangungusap na Pasalaysay at Patanong_1
5. Pangungusap na Pasalaysay at Patanong_2 ; Mga sagot sa Pangungusap na Pasalaysay at Patanong_2
6. Pangungusap na Pautos at Pakiusap_1 ; Mga sagot sa Pangungusap na Pautos at Pakiusap_1 : The first part of this 15-item worksheet asks the student to identify whether the sentence is a pangungusap na pautos or a pangungusap na pakiusap. The second part asks the student to convert pautos sentences into pakiusap sentences, and vice versa.
I have posted other worksheets on pangungusap in the following posts: Pangungusap at Panapos na Bantas Worksheets, Pagpapantig, Pangungusap, at Pandiwa, Answers and corrections to “A few Filipino worksheets.”
This Post Has 6 Comments
Thank you for sharing your talents and skills… God bless you!
Thank you very much for sharing sa mga worksheets. very helpful for moms like me na working po. God Bless po
Maraming salamat sa pagbahagi ng iyong talento, maraming maraming salamat!
I was trying to compose a really nice Filipino compliment but it’s too hard. I hope I did justice to this one. Thank you so much.
No worries, you’re welcome! (Walang anuman!)
May the Lord richly bless you for the good work you are doing! Super big help for mommies like me 😉