Oliotopia | Activities
Below are the descriptions of the products with Activities available at my Teachers Pay Teachers store Oliotopia. If you would like to purchase any of the products, email me using the Contact form in the main menu above. U.S. dollar prices will be converted to Philippine pesos.
“Ito Ako!”: All About Me in Filipino (U.S. $3.00)
Description: This product is written in the Filipino language. In Filipino, “Ito Ako” means “This is Me.”
There are three versions in the product file:
- Ito Ako: A 4-page file that is designed to be printed in letter-sized papers (landscape orientation) to make a half letter-sized booklet. Pages 1 and 2 must be printed back-to-back. Pages 3 and 4 pages must be printed back-to-back. These pages are folded, compiled, and stapled at the spine to make a booklet with 8 pages.
- Ito Ako-2 pages: This version is the shorter version of the booklet. It consists of two pages that are designed to be printed on letter-sized papers. The pages may be printed back-to-back or separately.
- Ito Ako-PNGs: This folder contains the PNG versions of all the eight pages. You may want to print the pages separately.
Click here to see a preview of “Ito Ako!: All About Me in Filipino”.
Filipino Word Search Puzzles (U.S. $3.50)
Description: This product is written in the Filipino language. It includes two PDF files described below.
A. Filipino Word Search Puzzles: Includes twelve (12) Filipino word search puzzles on the topics below. The two puzzles for the topics Fruits and Animals have different sets of words. Words are written horizontally from left to right (pahalang) and vertically from top to bottom (pababa). There are no words written diagonally. The PDF file also includes the list of the words in each puzzle arranged in alphabetical order and with English translations (six pages of lists). Letters may be shared by two or more words.
- Mga Bahagi ng Ulo (Parts of the Head)
- Mga Bahagi ng Katawan (Parts of the Body)
- Mga Hayop 1 (Animals)
- Mga Hayop 2 (Animals)
- Mga Panghalip (Pronouns for people)
- Mga Buwan (Months of the Year)
- Mga Gamit sa Pag-aaral (Things for Studying)
- Mga Isinusuot (Things you Wear)
- Mga Prutas 1 (Fruits)
- Mga Prutas 2 (Fruits)
- Mga Lugar (Places in a Community)
- Mga Anyong Lupa at Tubig (Landforms and Water Bodies)
The letters in the puzzles are all lowercase letters, except those in the Mga Buwan puzzle, which has all uppercase letters.
B. Answers to Filipino Word Search Puzzles: Includes the answer keys to the 12 puzzles. Horizontal words are colored yellow, vertical words are colored green, and letters that are shared by two words or more words are colored yellow green.
The pages in this product are designed to be printed on letter-sized papers (8.5” x 11”).
You may email me at email@example.com for any corrections or minor changes you want to be made in the product.
Click here to see a preview of “Filipino Word Search Puzzles”.
Filipino Riddles (U.S. $3.00)
Description: This product is written in the Filipino language. It features twenty-two (22) riddles written in Filipino. A few are based on traditional Filipino riddles, but most are written by me. Most of the riddles are simple, but some may require a bit more knowledge. This product may be appropriate for students in Grade 3 or older. It can be used as part of a game or as a motivation activity in class. Please look at the previews to read a few of them so you can judge whether your child or student can answer them. The product includes the following:
- A PDF file for on-screen viewing showing twenty-two (22) riddles in Filipino. A riddle is followed by the answer on the next slide or page. This PDF file is not printable. To present it on-screen, open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select View from the top menu and select Full Screen Mode.
- Three printable worksheets showing the same 22 riddles. There are 8 riddles in the first worksheet, and 7 riddles each on the other two worksheets. The learner can be asked to write his or her answers to the riddles on the worksheets.
- The printable answer keys to the three worksheets.
Click here to see a preview of “Filipino Riddles”.