Hello, everyone! The number of views on this blog reached an all-time high this week (over 28K!). Thank you for subscribing and visiting my blog. I am currently working on improving the blog to make it easier for you to search for worksheets. Unfortunately, it is taking longer than I expected, so I will not be able to post new worksheets as often. Please know that all your comments are much appreciated. – Samut-samot Mom
The PDF file below has four worksheets on matching phrases to form complete sentences in Filipino. The student is asked to choose the phrase that will complete a beginning of a sentence.
Two of the four worksheets are old worksheets which I have reworked. The first four pages are the worksheets and the last four pages are the answer keys.
The worksheets are for personal and multi-classroom use only. You may print and distribute these to your children or students, but you may not do so for profit or use these for any commercial purpose. You also may not upload this PDF file or any part of it in any other website such as Scribd or SlideShare, or cloud storage sites such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Click on the link below to open the file in another tab.
Pagbuo ng pangungusap
The links below are for six pdf Filipino worksheets about sentences (mga pangungusap) and end punctuation (panapos na bantas). You may download, save, print, and distribute them to your children or students. Please do not copy the worksheets (or any part of any worksheet posted here) and distribute them for profit.
1. Uri ng Pangungusap_3 ; Mga sagot sa Uri ng Pangungusap_3 : This 20-item worksheet asks the students to classify each sentence as pasalaysay, patanong, padamdam, pautos, or pakiusap. I have posted a similar worksheet here.
2. Pagsulat ng Pangungusap na Pasalaysay_1 : This 10-item worksheet asks the student to answer questions using declarative sentences (pangungusap na pasalaysay).
3. Pagsulat ng Pangungusap na Patanong_1 : This 8-item worksheet asks the student to write an interrogative sentence (pangungusap na patanong) appropriate to a given situation.
4. Pagbuo ng Pangungusap_1 : This 20-item worksheet has two parts. The first part asks the student to match two phrases in order to make a meaningful statement. The second part asks the student to complete ten declarative sentences.
The last two 20-item worksheets ask the student to write the correct end punctuation for each sentence.
5. Pagsulat ng Panapos na Bantas_1 ; Mga sagot sa Pagsulat ng Panapos na Bantas_1
6. Pagsulat ng Panapos na Bantas_2 ; Mga sagot sa Pagsulat ng Panapos na Bantas_2
Posted in Filipino Worksheets
Tagged bantas, Filipino worksheets, padamdam, pagbuo ng pangungusap, pagsulat ng pangungusap, pakiusap, panapos na bantas, pangungusap, pangungusap worksheets, pasalaysay, patanong, pautos, printable Filipino worksheets, uri ng pangungusap