Below is the link to a pdf file about the different parts of a book (Mga Bahagi ng Aklat). This is a 3-page article describing the different parts of a book in Filipino. You may print and distribute this document to others, but please do not do so for profit.
Mga Bahagi ng Aklat
The worksheet Pagtukoy sa Mga Bahagi ng Aklat_1 asks the student to choose a book and answer some questions about its different parts.
This post does not contain worksheets. The link below is a 9-page pdf file that lists key words in learning Filipino grammar. I based the list on the Department of Education’s (DepEd) Basic Education Curriculum (BEC) on Filipino. The list is in English and the terms are translated in Filipino. A few examples are given for some terms. The definitions of these key words or phrases are not given. However, knowing the English equivalent of the term will (hopefully) help one in searching for its meaning.
If you wish to know the Filipino terms for the different kinds of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs, this list will help you. If you want to know the Filipino names for different punctuation marks, this list will help you. I’ve also included some terms used in studying literature.
It is my hope that this will serve as a short reference guide for parents and teachers. If you find an error in translation, please leave a comment. The contents of the file are listed below.
Key Terms in Learning Filipino
- Letter and Words (Mga Titik at Salita)
- Sentences (Mga Pangungusap)
- Punctuation Marks (Mga Bantas)
- Grammatical Terms (Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Other Parts of Speech)
- Literature Terms
- Other Terms
- Types of Paragraphs (Mga Uri ng Talata)
- Parts of a Book (Mga Bahagi ng Aklat)
- Sections of a Newspaper (Mga Seksiyon ng Pahayagan)
- Parts of a Letter (Mga Bahagi ng Liham)
- Types of Letters (Mga Uri ng Liham)
- Senses (Mga Pandama)