Oliotopia | Handwriting Practice
Below are the descriptions of the products on Handwriting Practice available at my Teachers Pay Teachers store Oliotopia. If you would like to purchase any of the products, email me using the Contact form in the main menu above. U.S. dollar prices will be converted to Philippine pesos.
Cursive Handwriting Practice in Filipino (U.S. $3.00)
Description: This product is written in the Filipino language. It is a set of 68 cursive handwriting practice worksheets on writing the Filipino alphabet and common Filipino words. The product includes the following five (5) PDF files:
1. Cursive Handwriting Alpabetong Filipino: This PDF file has one cursive handwriting practice worksheet for each letter of the Filipino alphabet, with 28 worksheets in total. Each worksheet has lines for both uppercase and lowercase versions of the letter.
2. Cursive Handwriting Malalaking Titik: This PDF file has 8 worksheets. In four of them, the learner is asked to trace the uppercase letters of the Filipino alphabet. In the other four, the learner can write the uppercase letters on the lines.
3. Cursive Handwriting Maliliit na Titik: This PDF file has 8 worksheets. In four of them, the learner is asked to trace the lowercase letters of the Filipino alphabet. In the other four, the learner can write the lowercase letters on the lines.
4. Cursive Handwriting Karaniwang Salita: This PDF file has 11 worksheets where the learner is asked to trace and then write 99 common Filipino words. There are 9 Filipino words per worksheet and the words are made of 2 to 5 letters.
5. Cursive Handwriting Mga Pagsasanay: The PDF has 14 worksheets: (a) a blank worksheet for the learner to write his or her name in cursive, (b) 4 worksheets of proper names to be traced, (c) 4 worksheets of common or proper nouns to be traced, (d) 2 worksheets with the days of the week (one with Miyerkules and another with Miyerkoles), (e) one worksheet with the number words from 1 to 10, and (f) 2 worksheets with the Filipino words for the twelve months.
The files are designed to be printed on letter-sized paper (8.5” x 11”). Space is provided at the top of each worksheet for punched holes and a fastener.
This product is for personal and non-commercial use. You may use it for your own children or students in a face-to-face setting or online classroom, on the condition that only the students and/or their parents can access the files. Commercial use (for profit purposes), mass distribution, mass production, and uploading the product files in other websites are not allowed for either digital copies or printouts of the product files.
Click here to see a preview of “Cursive Handwriting Practice in Filipino”.