Hello, everyone! I would just like to let you know that I’ll be posting less often because my husband and I have decided to homeschool our daughter. I’ll try to catch up on the worksheet requests when I can. Thank you! – Pia
The pdf file below is a set of handwriting worksheets with uppercase letters. The letters are grouped together according to similar lines or curves.The students are asked to trace the dotted uppercase letters. These worksheets are appropriate for preschool or first grade students.
Pagsulat ng Malalaking Titik_1 to 5
You may print these worksheets for your students or children, but please do not do so for profit. The thumbnails of the file are shown below.
I purposely did not include the letter ng because the letters N and G are written separately.
I made another version of the above set of worksheets. It asks the student to trace one dotted uppercase letter and fill in the rest of the line without having to trace the letter. Click the link below to open the pdf file. A thumbnail of the first page is shown below the link.
Pagsulat ng Malalaking Titik_1 to 5_Part_2
The four pdf worksheets below are about Filipino affixes called panlapi. You may print these worksheets for your children or students, but please do not do so for profit. These worksheets are appropriate for third or fourth grade students.
The three 15-item worksheets below ask the student identify the affix or affixes attached to the given word and classify the affix (unlapi, gitlapi, hulapi or kabilaan).
1. Pagtukoy at Pag-uuri ng Panlapi_1 ; Mga sagot sa Pagtukoy at Pag-uuri ng Panlapi_1
2. Pagtukoy at Pag-uuri ng Panlapi_2 ; Mga sagot sa Pagtukoy at Pag-uuri ng Panlapi_2
3. Pagtukoy at Pag-uuri ng Panlapi_3 ; Mga sagot sa Pagtukoy at Pag-uuri ng Panlapi_3
4. Pagtukoy ng Salitang-ugat_2 ; Mga sagot sa Pagtukoy ng Salitang-ugat_2: This 40-item worksheet asks the student to identify the root word of each word with one or two affixes.
Posted in Filipino Worksheets
- Tagged Filipino worksheets for Grade 3, Filipino worksheets for Grade 4, gitlapi, hulapi, kabilaan na panlapi, panlapi, panlapi worksheets, salitang maylapi, salitang-ugat, unlapi, unlapi gitlapi hulapi kabilaan
The four worksheets below are about Filipino affixes (panlapi) that are used to make verbs with different grammatical tenses (aspekto ng pandiwa). In Filipino, affixes that are attached to root words to form verbs are called panlaping makadiwa.
Indicated in the worksheets is the skill or competency (kakayahan) that is being tested. These worksheets are appropriate for fourth or fifth grade students.
Feel free to print and distribute these worksheets to your students or children, but please do not do so for profit.
The two 15-item worksheets below ask the student to circle the verb in the sentence and identify the affix (panlapi) attached to the verb.
1. Pagtukoy sa mga Panlaping Makadiwa_1 ; Mga Sagot sa Pagtukoy sa mga Panlaping Makadiwa_1
2. Pagtukoy sa mga Panlaping Makadiwa_2 ; Mga sagot sa Pagtukoy sa mga Panlaping Makadiwa_2
3. Paggamit ng Panlaping Makadiwa_1 ; Mga sagot sa Paggamit ng Panlaping Makadiwa_1 : This 15-item worksheet asks the student to attach the appropriate affix to a given root word (in parentheses) to form the verb that will complete the sentence.
4. Paggamit ng Panlaping Makadiwa_2 ; Mga sagot sa Paggamit ng Panlaping Makadiwa_2 : Given a root word and a panlaping makadiwa, the student is asked to complete a table by writing the verb in the three grammatical tenses (aspektong naganap, aspektong ginaganap, aspektong gaganapin).
Listed below are the links to four pdf files. These files are about the Filipino words for different items of clothing and several things (accessories) that are worn. The thumbnails of each file are shown below the link.
All illustrations are by samutsamot_mom. You may print and distribute these files to your students or children, but please do not do so for profit.
Below is the list of items included in the files. However, the words kapote, bota, salamin, and tsaleko are not included in the 2-page worksheet (fourth pdf file).
- kamisadentro (shirt with sleeves and a collar; sleeves may be short or long; may be worn with a necktie)
- kamiseta (T-shirt)
- blusa (blouse)
- pantalon (pants/trousers)
- maong na pantalon (denim jeans/denim pants)
- palda (skirt)
- dyaket/jaket (jacket)
- amerikana (coat, as part of a suit)
- tsaleko (vest)
- sando (sleeveless shirt)
- shorts/korto (shorts; the word shorts is often used instead of korto)
- bestida (dress)
- padyama (pajamas)
- kapote (raincoat)
- bota (boots)
- sombrero (hat)
- bupanda (scarf/bandana)
- kurbata (necktie)
- salamin (eyeglasses)
- sinturon (belt)
- medyas (socks)
- sapatos (shoes)
- tsinelas (slippers)
- bakya (wooden shoes/wooden clogs)
1. Mga Damit
2. Mga Bagay na Isinusuot
3. Mga Damit at Bagay na Isinusuot_flashcards : These mini-flashcards and handwriting sheets may be cut and stapled together to make a mini-book.
4. Bilugan ang Tawag sa Isinusuot : This 2-page worksheet asks the student to draw a circle around the Filipino word for the item shown.