The four pdf worksheets and their answer keys below are about Filipino nouns or pangngalan. They are appropriate for primary graders. Feel free to download, save, print, and distribute them to your children or students (or other parents or teachers). Please do not copy any part of the worksheets posted here and/or distribute them for profit.
The seven free pdf worksheets below deal with Filipino nouns or pangngalan. There are no answer keys given to worksheets which may have a variety of answers. Feel free to print these for your kids or students. Please do not use or reproduce them for profit.
1. Pangngalan_2 (Pagbigay ng pangngalang pambalana): This 20-item worksheet asks the student to give a fourth common noun (pangngalang pambalana) to a group of three common nouns that share a common characteristic.
2. Pangngalan_3 (Pagbigay ng pangngalang pantangi): This 20-item worksheet asks the student to give a fourth proper noun (pangngalang pantangi) to a group of three proper nouns that share a common characteristic.
3. Pangngalan_4 (Pagbigay ng kategorya ng pangngalan), Mga sagot sa Pangngalan_4: This 20-item worksheet asks the student to give the category to which the underlined noun in each sentence belongs (person, thing, animal, place, or event).
4. Pangngalan_5 (Pagbigay ng halimbawa ng pangngalan): This worksheet asks the student to give five examples of nouns (common or proper nouns) for each noun category (person, thing, animal, place, event, and concept/idea).
5. Pantangi at Pambalana_2 (Pagbigay ng halimbawa ng pangngalan): This 20-item worksheet asks the student to give a corresponding common or proper noun to the given noun.
6. Pantangi at Pambalana_3 (Pagbigay ng pangngalang pantangi): This 30-item worksheet asks the student to give a corresponding proper noun for each given common noun.
7. Pantangi at Pambalana_4 (Pagtukoy ng pambalana ng pangngalang pantangi): This 20-item worksheet asks the student to select the corresponding common noun of a given proper noun. The answers are given on the second page.
In October 2011, I posted “A few Filipino worksheets.” A reader asked me for the answers to the worksheets. As I worked on the answers, I found some errors and I added a few more information to the files. The pdf files below show the worksheets and the answers to them. Answers to future worksheets will be posted as separate pdf files.
Here are a few Filipino worksheets. Please feel free to print and use them at home for your children or make copies for your students. Please note that the author is not a Filipino teacher. She would appreciate it if you would point out any mistakes that you may find in the worksheets. Thank you.