This post has links to seven pdf worksheets on the topics of syllabication (pagpapantig) of Filipino words, identifying whether a group of words is a sentence (pangungusap), and Filipino verbs (pandiwa).
You may download, print, and distribute them for your children or students. Please do not distribute them for profit. Teachers, feel free to copy any of the items in any of the worksheets posted in my blog for your quizzes or exams.
1. Pagpapantig_1 ; Mga sagot sa Pagpapantig_1 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to shade the letter corresponding to the correct syllabication of a given word.
The following two worksheets (20-items each) ask the student to syllabicate each word and to write the number of syllables (pantig) that make up each word.
2. Pagpapantig_2 ; Mga sagot sa Pagpapantig_2
3. Pagpapantig_3 ; Mga sagot sa Pagpapantig_3
The following two worksheets (20-items each) ask the student to determine whether a given group of words makes up a sentence. If it doesn’t, the student is asked to add words in order to make it a sentence.
4. Pagkilala sa Pangungusap_1
5. Pagkilala sa Pangungusap_2
6. Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_3 ; Mga sagot sa Pagpili ng Tamang Pandiwa_3 : This 2-page, 20-item worksheet asks the student to complete a sentence by circling the letter corresponding to the verb with the correct tense.
7. Aspekto ng Pandiwa_5 ; Mga sagot sa Aspekto ng Pandiwa_5 : This 20-item worksheet asks the student to specify the tense (pangnagdaan, pangkasalukuyan, o panghinaharap) of the underlined verb in a sentence. Worksheets similar to this one are available in previous posts. Just type in pandiwa in the search box.